Monday, December 14, 2009

The "Next" Generation

Somewhere buried within all this fuzzy, faded, poofy winter glory, are my up and coming superstars of 2010. :) Meet Clash (Southern Rock Star), by The Ultimate Fancy out of my favorite mare Southern Sensations a.k.a Sendy, my 2010 Congress Masters prospect, and Mr. World Champion Tator (Twenty Four Karat Chip), by Zips Chocolate Chip, during his first ride with me. Gotta love these winter diamond in the rough pictures, but I know personally that they clean up pretty well. ;-)





I was trying to shoo Mr. In-Your-Pocket away with a stick so I could get photos...



...and this is how well that worked.



.....





He is a BIG BOY for 18 months old, you'd think he's a halter baby...















In other news... it's already almost Christmas! You know what that means... FOALING SEASON is ALMOST here!! WOOHOO!! Just two and a half months for us here at Top Line, hopefully that will fly by... :)

No comments: